The first thing a potential customer will see is the image of your product. If the picture is dark, distracting, or blurry it can signal to the customer that this product or even your entire brand is not worth thier money. We both know that is not the case- you’ve put so much hard work into your product!
- Quality photography can increase engagement on your social media. An eye catching image is sometimes all you need in order to get someone to comment and possibly purchase.
- Lifestyle photography can give your customers a personal connection to the image. Maybe you’re solving a problem they’ve always had with your product. Showing that use can help attract people who want to fix that problem.
- Using models for clothing or items can show the scale of your product. I’ve been sold on a product because of this type of image alone. When I’m looking for a specific size of bag and it’s unclear to me what size it truly is- images like this show me exactly what it looks like in person. Not all customers want to take their measuring tape out to compare it to your description.
- Showing details of your product can prove just how well the item is crafted and the quality of the fabric or material.
- True to Color images can prevent customers from returning the item because it’s not as described.
Can you think of any other benefits to quality product imagery? Share them below!
Be the first to comment